Why Choose this Training Course?
According to John C. Maxwell, one of the world's top leadership thinkers, "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way". This cutting edge COPEX training course is designed to assist you in knowing, understanding and practicing the powerful tools of dynamic, innovative, leadership success! A life-changing training course that will specifically show you how to innovatively motivate others to a markedly higher level of performance and excellence!
Are you looking to motivate your team and as a result achieve the high performance necessary to ensure sustainable success? If this is the case then the module, Effective People Skills, will enable you to develop those dynamic inter-personnel relationships that every manager desire.
Looking for professional excellence, creativity and improved productivity? Then the second module: Innovation & Productivity in the Workplace, will deliver the skills and best practice necessary to create a culture of innovation that will ensure improved productivity and market growth. No organisation can afford to stand still, change is inevitable. Be the leader who brings innovation and improved productivity to their organisation and reap the rewards.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Develop Winning Relationships By Building People Skills
- Increase Your Personal Effectiveness Through Innovation and Productivity
- Resolve Conflict Situations Constructively by Applying Effective Negotiation Skills
- Understand the Team Concept, How to Be a Team Player and Promote Teamwork
- Demonstrate Initiative and Leadership Skills From Your Current Position
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals Who Wants to Learn Techniques to Work With Other Colleagues
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Section Heads and Managers
- Professionals Who Have an Interest in a Management Position
- Anyone Who Wants to Become a Leader in Their Work Role
- Technical and Administration Professionals
- Recharge Yourself With New Energy and Motivation
- Increase Your Job Satisfaction, and Add Greater Value to Your Organisation
- Become a Positive Force for Your Organisation, Your Customers, and Your Colleagues
- Understand the Powerful Dynamic of Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Building the Positive Self-Image
- Innovative Person-to-Person Communication
- How to Develop a High Performance Team
- Building Excellence Into Your Staff
- Managing Without Confrontation: Assertive Communications
- Role Modelling Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Behaviours
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course