Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you have what it takes to be a woman leader in the 21st Century?
In the 20th century, women worked extra hard to make it in a ‘man’s world’. Now the world is recognizing that women are actually better suited to lead in the new economic realities. Strengths such as intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, team work and big picture thinking are exactly what the highly competitive, highly changeable market place requires. This is great news for women, because these are their natural strengths. However, there are also common weakness that can hold women back from fulfilling their leadership potential and claiming their own power in the workplace. This inspiring and innovative training course will enable you to know yourself, trust yourself, and empower yourself to take the lead and build a career, a team and a life that you can be proud of. Additionally this course will provide an 'MBA Level' experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion, and team exercises.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Learn How to Manage Yourself, Tasks and Other People, as Well as Balancing Personal and Team Goals, and Personal and Work Life
- Gain Know-How and Practice in Communicating More Clearly, Concisely and Confidently in All Situations with Seniors, Peers, Subordinates and Customers
- Learn How to Organise, Empower and Motivate Yourself and Your Team to Turn Obstacles into Opportunities, and Create Ongoing Success
- Break Through Inner and Outer Resistance with Confidence, Professionalism and Wisdom
- Recognise Your Own Leadership Strengths and Weaknesses and Avoid Common Leadership Traps for Women at Work
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who want to further their career and personal development.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit women who are:
- All Managers and Leaders Who Wish to Develop Their Leadership Competencies
- Business Owners Who Need to Boost Their Confidence and Competence in Achieving Results Through Others
- New Team Leaders, Office Managers and Supervisors Who are Responsible for Managing and Leading Teams
- All Human Resources (HR) Personnel
- Experienced Leaders Seeking Knowledge and Motivation to Further Their Influence and Impact at Work
- Community Leaders Wishing to Clarify Their Purpose, Vision and Mission and Know How to Achieve it Through Working with Others
- Recognising your value and your leadership gifts as a woman leader
- Learning from role models of successful women at work
- Examining leadership styles and their effectiveness
- Understanding and clarifying purpose, vision and mission and values
- Recognising and avoiding common mistakes new leaders make
- Overcoming glass ceilings and creating a support network
- Managing your roles, responsibilities, relationships and resources
- Building positive self-image and self-worth
- Establishing empowering beliefs
- Increasing Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence at work
- Creating a balanced lifestyle to support your success
- Delivering a clear, confident public presentation
- Practicing assertive communication in every situations
- Adapting communication for gender differences
- Giving directions, delegation and feedback
- Influencing others to create positive change
- Handling competition, jealousy and political manoeuvring
- Creating a happy and productive team
- Team leadership in a multi-cultural, multi-gender team
- Develop team charters to help focus the team
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Managing conflict through win-win thinking
- Leading productive, energised and creative meetings
- Logical and Intuitive Decision Making Tools
- Mind Mapping for creativity, planning and problem solving
- Encourage creativity and innovation in a team
- Problem Solving and creativity techniques
- Where to go next – continuing learning strategies
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course