Why Choose this Training Course?
We all know that leadership is a lifelong journey, but what happen if you don’t have a lifetime to learn it?
The complete course on leadership is a crash training course on everything you need to start leading people, it will cover all the fundamentals of leadership in a fast paced, highly interactive workshop style training that will leave you feeling prepared to go back to work and start leading rather than just managing your people. Whilst leadership is an ongoing learning curve, some things are standard and this training course will give you a step by step guide that will enable you to lead a team to achieve the business targets.
Covering: Team Development, Coaching, Motivation, Employee Engagement, Dealing with Performance Issues, Driving the Team to Achieve Results, Dealing with Differing Personality Stiles, Leading rather than Managing and much more.
If you want to lead people, this training course is the place to start your journey. These 5 days may be the greatest investment into your future that you make this year.
What are the Goals?
By attending this training course, you should achieve these goals:
- An Examination of Your Leadership Style and its Impact on Those You Lead
- Practical and Empowering Techniques That Will Engage Those You Lead
- How to Harness the Power of Collaborative Diversity to Impact Efficiency
- Customer Focused Leadership Techniques
- How to Align Culture and Strategy to Generate Sustainability and Success
- Appraise Their Leadership Style and Build an Rational for Personal Change
- Implement Techniques for Strategic Organisational Change
- Utilise Communication Techniques That Engage and Empower
- Create a Working Culture That Aligns to the Organisations Strategic Direction
- Implement Strategies That Foster Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is designed for anyone who occupies and existing leadership role or who aspire to such a position. This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals with some management experience but will greatly benefit:
- Management Professionals Seeking Leadership Roles
- High Potential Delegates “Fast Tracked” for Leadership
- Existing Leaders Seeking to Review and Revitalize Their Performance
- Senior Leaders with the Challenge of Initiating Organisational Change
- HR Professional Tasked with Supporting and Coaching Their Leaders
- Examining different types of leadership
- Building cultures of organisational excellence
- Growing people who can build your organisation
- Developing the mind of Servant leader
- Encouraging consistency and commitment
- Implementing cultural ethics of integrity & hard work
- Communication: the leader’s essential tool
- Interpersonal, open communication is two-way
- Understanding how interpersonal communication preferences differ
- Communicating empowerment techniques in leadership
- Leaning the psychology of Autonomous working groups
- Communicating and presenting with impact and passion
- Successful interpersonal interaction develops leaders with trust
- Characteristics of a leader’s interpersonal interaction
- Emotional intelligence: using emotions productively
- Individual strengths and challenges of each interpersonal styles
- Utilising diverse interaction styles productively
- Building the capacity for trust
- Building an environment of innovation and improvement
- Understanding problems inherent with change and transition
- Leading others through critical change initiatives
- Developing a personal change plan
- Leadership in action: a personal intuitive approach
- Leadership review of essential qualities
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course