Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you ever feel there are not enough hours in a day?
Are you frustrated that you must work in the evenings at home?
Then this course is for you.
Many people just accept that sacrificing time with our loved ones to complete work in the evenings is just normal. They are resigned to the fact that “work has to come first”. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Yes, the demands of our modern work environment are, and that is unlikely to change. But whilst we may not be able eliminate it altogether, learning to manage the multiple demands on our time and energy can free up time, and allow us to spend our valuable time with our loved ones and on things like seeing friends and enjoying our hobbies.
This Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines training course will challenge your thinking about your future and your time. And give you practical ways to regain your life and relationships. By showing you practical techniques that will help you handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines as well as showing you how, through emotional intelligence, and phycological techniques you can set realistic deadlines with your manager, your colleagues, and your workforce. You will leave the training course more assertive, more able to negotiate deadlines, more productive in you daily tasks. And most importantly of all, more able to focus on the things you love.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of work life balance
- Identify tools to help you better manage your workflow
- Identify key stakeholders and understand how to gain their support and input
- Learn how to be assertive when the demands are unrealistic
- Use emotional intelligence and phycology to will allies and gain commitment
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Anyone who wants to become a leader in their work role
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
- Understanding the role of self-management in managing tasks
- Gain insight into the psychological effects of workload on well being
- Identifying reasons for the current focus in business on managing tasks
- Understanding how work is accomplished in organizations
- Identifying the role of strategic management in leadership of tasks
- Understanding the role of organization type in task management
- Clarifying goals, objectives, assumptions and constraints in work
- Integrating a scope, work structure and management plan in assignments
- Learning to identify and manage stakeholders
- Identifying risk techniques that affect tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Understanding how to develop clarity of purpose and objectives in task assignments
- Identifying the skills necessary to lead and manage work tasks
- Using the manner we approach work as an initial time management plan
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Integrating time management into development of priorities
- Making the most from meetings, e-mails, interruptions and transition time
- Developing a personal plan, with a ‘to do’ list and priorities
- Dealing with time wasters, procrastination and bosses
- Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others on tasks
- The importance of understanding our ways of working with others
- The importance of interpersonal skill in accomplishment of tasks
- Identifying interpersonal work styles of self and other
- Understanding task flexibility and versatility in people leadership
- Learning how to work better with others to have productive work
- Learning techniques to use communication for success in tasks
- Understand the characteristics of proper communication
- Identifying methods to deal with human change patterns
- Developing a personal plan to become more effective with self-management
- Dealing with some people who struggle with change
- Practicing techniques to help colleagues with change
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course