Why Choose this Training Course?
Excellent communication is essential for the creation of a highly effective and productive organisation; building rapport with people who develop trust, openness and meaningful relationships. This highly interactive COPEX training course will look into the tried and trusted management processes, procedures and methodologies used to build productive and cohesive units whilst establishing strong working relationships. It will explore: behaviour; communication; leadership styles; problem identification to solution generation; evaluating creative techniques; how to challenge more ‘outcomes thinking’. Of these decision making and problem solving represent the most important of all managerial and leadership activities; making timely, well-considered and informed decisions, will lead your team and organisation to deserved success.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Determine pragmatic methods for effective communication
- Appreciate the impact of personality on creativity, decision making & problem solving process
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment
- Recognise differing behavioural styles & learn to adapt to build lasting rapport
- Understand your key roles in encouraging & developing your staff thru the power of personal motivation & effective communication
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is intended to take those who supervise other people and processes and give them pure communication and leadership skills to enable them to have the capacity to both lead and manage people. "Good Communication and Leadership skills has always been the best and essential tool in driving a bigger workforce". For example:
- Individuals with leadership potential
- Individuals being developed for promotion
- Professionals who need to communicate effectively to fulfill their role
- Individuals who can disseminate newly learned skills within the workplace
- Professionals who problem solve and require strong decision making skills
- Advanced communication models essential to modern day business
- Practical solutions to work related issues through Neuro Linguistic Programming and Emotional Intelligence
- Clear and concise communication to motivate success
- The psychology of personality and how this influences the solutions we select
- Greater understanding of the behavioural traits of yourself and others
- The application of whole brain thinking to the problem solving process
- Balanced, logical and creative dimensions of problem solving
- Assessing personal creativity and innovation
- Challenge the mental blocks that limit our thinking
- Solution focused
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course