Why Choose this Training Course?
This exciting COPEX training course is designed to provide participants with a masterclass on leadership communication in the digital age. All leaders should understand the dangers and limitations of new ways of communicating online and digitally.
In this very hands-on course, participants will learn practical skills that can readily be applied to their work environment and help them achieve their personal, team, and organisational goals. Delegates will develop the necessary skills to communicate successfully with all stakeholders.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Describe ways to remove barriers to effective communication
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of digital communication
- Assess the latest research on how to make digital communication effective
- Differentiate between fact and fiction about digital communication
- List ways to personally improve communication competencies
Who is this Training Course for?
- All Leaders, Supervisors, Team Leads, and Managers
- Human Resource Staff
- Public Relations Professionals
- Marketing Personnel
- The psychology of communication
- Different ways to communicate electronically and in-person
- The dangers of digital communication
- Communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Restricting PowerPoint to enhance communication
- Recognising e-communication advantages and disadvantages
- Online meetings – avoiding “Zoom Fatigue.”
- Instant messaging, podcasts, and blogs
- Corporate websites – are they still relevant?
- e-Communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Communication starts with the eyes
- Neuro-scientific communication – the role of the brain image
- Our brain cannot cope with too much information
- Multi-tasking – does it work?
- The impact of emotions on behaviour
- Communicating across cultures – the science
- Communication is not all about body language
- Turning off your smartphone can make you work better
- Why do people troll and what to do about it?
- The latest exciting brain studies
- Using big words does not make you look smarter
- Understanding other generations (Boomer, X, Millennial, & Z)
- Communication across generations
- Avoiding ‘groupthink’ in decision making
- Personal action planning
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course