Why Choose this Training Course?
S&OP is a powerful tool for aligning business operations.
The modern business environment is a dynamic one.
This COPEX training course is designed to demonstrate the importance of a robust sales and Operations process in a variety of business settings. Attendees will get an understanding of the importance of senior management commitment to the planning process and why it is vital to the success of any business. It is essential that the need to use manufacturing planning and control (MPC) processes is recognised at this level, to manage the relationships between sales and marketing groups on the demand side and the manufacturing and other operational departments on the supply side. Strong sales and operations planning (S&OP) processes can lead to more effective planning and greater achievement of operational plans.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course delegates will be able to relate current business practice. Make practical suggestions on how to align processes to the S&OP Model including:
- To Understand the Importance of Balancing Supply and Demand Functions While Recognizing the Impact on Financial Targets
- To Design a Robust S&OP Process for Supply Chain and Service Businesses
- Understand the Importance of Forecasts in S&OP
- Understand the Importance of CEO Involvement in S&OP
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Executive Management
- Production Managers
- Finance Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Evolution of ERP and role of S&OP
- The S&OP Journey
- End to End Supply Chains
- Technology in S&OP
- S&OP Process
- Definitions of S&OP
- The Nature of Demand
- Calculating Forecasts
- Forecast Management
- Uses of Forecasts
- Forecasting Exercise
- Why do we need Inventory?
- Types and Functions of Inventory
- Financial Considerations of Inventory
- Setting Inventory Levels
- Reorder Processes
- Inventory Management Exercise
- Strategic Supply Decisions
- Time Fences and How to Manage them
- Linking Supply to S&OP
- Capacity Issues
- Supply Exercise
- Risk Management
- Risks Potential and Realized
- Categorising Risk
- Reducing Risk
- Risk Exercise
- S&OP Exercise
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course