Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you Looking for new markets or sourcing materials from abroad? The global marketplace provides opportunities for both buying and selling products and services to build the resilience of the business.
This popular COPEX training course will support you to develop practices and techniques to manage these opportunities proactively, allowing you to build your business and enhance profitability and deliver against your objectives. You will also develop skills in working well with others to ensure success.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Identify Global Opportunities
- Design Global Supply Chains
- Identify Key Stakeholders and Understand How to Gain Their Support and Input
- Motivate and Engage Colleagues To Gain Their Commitment and Support
- Manage Risks Associated with Global Supply Chains
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Supply and Procurement Managers
- Finance Managers
- Project, Transport & Production Planners
- The Global Market
- Types of International Strategies
- Global Regulation
- Global Supply Chains
- What is a Supply Chain
- Modern Procurement
- Issues Facing Global Supply Chains
- International Logistics
- Sustainability Issues
- Risks in Global Supply Chains
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course