Why Choose this Training Course?
Nothing stays the same. During the last few years there has been the introduction for High Hazard Plants (Seveso and COMAH) new guidelines for Safety Management whilst 2018 will see the introduction of the ISO 45001 (the first ISO standard for Safety Management System). OSHA has also recently updated their Guidelines for Safety and Health Programs. This intensive COPEX training course will assist delegates to keep on top of Safety Management and improve the performance of the organization.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course delegates will update their knowledge and assist the organization to improve performance. This training course will feature:
- Control of Major Accidents Hazards & Seveso III for Onshore Installations
- ISO 45001 Safety Management Systems
- New Guidelines by OSHA for Safety and Health Programs
- Active and Reactive Monitoring and KPIs
- HSE Plans - Including Pre-Construction & Pre-Operations Safety Reports
- Task-Based Risk Assessments
- Develop Best Practice for Promoting a Positive Safety Culture
- Calculate Task-Based Risk Assessments
- Analyse HSE Plans and Pre-Construction & Pre-Operations Safety Reports
- Understand Active and Reactive monitoring
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course will be valuable to all involved in Construction, Production, Maintenance, and Planning and will be of great benefit to:
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Production, Process, Mechanical, Control and Maintenance Personnel
- Project Professionals and Engineers
- Personnel Involved in the preparation of Seveso Safety Reports
- OHSAS 18001, ILO OHS 2001, ISO 45001 Safety Management System
- OSHA’s Safety & Health Program Management (Guidelines)
- The Safety Case Concept
- Inherently Safer Designs
- Emergency Planning and Major Hazards
- The Role of Human Contribution to Incidents
- Evaluation of Risks-Best Practice
- Key Performance Indicators & Process Safety Performance Indicators
- Best Practice Techniques for Promoting Safety Culture
- Pre-Construction & Pre-Operation Safety Reports
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course