Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you concerned that your role as a leader is being is being challenged by the pace of technological change? Are you uneasy that others are improving productivity by using digital advances while you are standing still?
Digitisation is all around us – from simple computerisation of mundane tasks to sophisticated use of Artificial Intelligence. At the same time, leaders are expected to respond with higher levels of knowledge to a world that has become incredibly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Meanwhile, customers are becoming increasingly demanding and competition sharper. As if that weren’t enough, employees expect a different kind of psychological contract with employers; one that gives them more freedom, choice and engagement.
How do leaders cope in such conditions? This COPEX training course provides the thinking, tools and techniques to not only survive but also thrive in the 21st century digital organisation.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Technological Forces that are Shaping Organisations
- Apply the Technologies and Methods of Companies that Have Successful Embraced These Forces
- Appraise and Reshape Your Leadership Style to Lead in the Digital Era
- Successfully Introduce Technological Innovation to Your Organisation Using the Skills of Change Management
- Use Modern Methods of Motivation to Engage Workforces that Have Different Expectations of the Work Contract
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Experienced Leaders and Managers Seeking to Upgrade Their Skills for the Digital Age
- Leaders and Managers Who Have Recently Been Impacted by Digitisation of Their Company
- High Potential Delegates “Fast Tracked” for Leadership
- Senior Leaders Tasked with the Challenge of Initiating Organisational Change
- HR Professionals and Change Leaders Tasked with Introducing Change to Their Organisation
- The evolution and revolution of digital technology
- THE VUCA world we live in – a world of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Companies that have thrived while their competitors have died – what we can learn
- The five effects of digitisation on company operations
- What digital customers expect – and what you need to do to deliver it
- Creating strategy in a digital era
- Disruptive companies – case studies
- Becoming a disruptor - personal qualities and techniques
- Extreme cultures and extremely successful organisations - and what we can learn from them
- ‘Agile Leadership’ – what it is, what it isn’t
- Motivating people to innovate, experiment and 'fail fast' with new ideas
- Presesenting new ideas with influence and passion
- Generations X, Y and Z. How do they differ? What are they looking for in work?
- Great leaders listen: active listening techniques
- How does people management differ from ten years ago?
- Motivation and performance management in 21st century organizations
- Creating an inspiring digital vision
- Models of modern people management from coaching to holacracy
- Stopping 20th century-style working in digital organisations
- Emails and meetings – dealing with time stealers – revolutionising your day
- A model to help you focus on priorities and time management
- Dealing with time-wasters and procrastination
- Leading productive meetings at work: managing, appreciating and utilising diversity
- Leading meetings with creative flair: thinking differently for new answers
- Effective and ineffective team behaviours in a digital era
- Different types of work arrangement – home-based, distance, matrix
- Deploying collaborative tools for enhanced productivity
- Modernising the work environment
- Introducing and managing diversity – age, gender ability and difference in working style
- Introducing and managing change – vision, planning and execution
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course