Why Choose this Training Course?
What levels of Leadership are needed in an organisation? How are these defined? Why is it so important to get this right?
Leadership is required at all levels in an organisation, and these levels can be defined as Strategic, Operational and Tactical Leadership. Successful organizations understand the Leadership system and the power this understanding brings. It can avoid duplication of effort and confusion and provides the Vision, Understanding, Clarity, and Adaptability (VUCA) to lead in the modern world.
This highly interactive and engaging COPEX training course will demonstrate your leadership preference level, as well as provide a complete, holistic view of Organizational Leadership, and how the three levels interact and complement each other. The skills and knowledge gained on the course are essential for leading, as well as achieving, organizational success and sustainability in the modern world.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and Apply the Organisational Leadership System
- Formulate and Communicate a Compelling Strategy / Vision
- Create Winning Conditions for Tactical Leaders
- Leverage Operational Leadership to Achieve the Goals
- Create a Visionary, Strategy-Based Organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Management and Organisation Leadership Team Members
- Professionals and Leaders Responsible for Strategy, Business Development, Organisational Development (OD) and HR
- Intermediate and Advanced Level Managers
- Line and Functional Managers
- Defining Leadership in an Organisation
- Key behavioural factors in Leadership
- Leading in the modern world: VUCA
- Understanding strategic, operational, and tactical leadership
- Leading Change in an organisation
- Leadership assessment: Strategic, Operational, Tactical?
- Characteristics of Strategic Leaders
- Strategic data and planning factors
- Developing Strategy: Mission or Mantra?
- Building your Leadership brand
- Inspirational engagement and influence
- Communicate and cascading Strategy to gain buy-in
- Characteristics and behaviours of Tactical Leaders
- Tactical Intelligence data and planning
- Managing performance and motivation
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- Building Team cohesiveness
- Coach and engage for success
- Characteristics and requirements of Operational Leaders
- Mastering Operational Management principles
- Linking strategic goals to tactical objectives
- Managing key stakeholders: cross-departmental cooperation
- Managing Operational Meetings
- Turning negative ideas in to positive achievements
- Creating an organisational culture
- Developing a collaborative vision and strategy
- Continuous improvement for organisational success
- Working across boundaries: virtual leadership
- Collaborative Organisation: group exercise
- Action Planning & Next steps
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course