Why Choose this Training Course?
There is one absolute certainty in the business world and that is change. The ability to embrace change and accelerate buy in from people is crucial to organizational success. In a recent Harvard Business survey, it was identified that many senior business leaders state that adapting to change is one of the single biggest they and their organisations face. So, if you are confronted with change and are finding it challenging to gain traction with your team or peers, then this training course is for you. If you are genuinely searching for new and innovative ways to articulate and facilitate change, then look no further and enrol today.
This popular training course will enable you to expand your ‘tool box’ of methods to accelerate change in your business. You will have the opportunity to practice in a safe learning environment; a range tried and tested methods that will assist you in attaining more of what you want more often and to be viewed by others as an Organisational Development Change Specialist.
This training course will feature:
- Developing Self Awareness, Trust and Communication
- Motivation in the workplace
- Presenting ideas persuasively
- Accelerating and maintaining change
- Building strong working relationships with others
- Using the Balanced Scorecard
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand their role as change agents
- Finesse their skill set to accelerate change
- Demonstrate agility of thinking by negotiating change
- Build stronger working relationships with others
- Facilitate motivational sessions to make more informed decisions
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business professionals who have a vested interest in working collaboratively with others
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Any business professional who is seeking to influence others
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- All business professionals who have line management responsibility
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a combination of interactive activities which enable skills application. Learning is often at its most powerful when applying skills and learning from others. In addition, there are case studies, and discussions - along with formal delivery of the latest theory and thinking.
The environment will be a supportive one in which individuals with varying degrees of experience will be encouraged to share the approaches they currently use as well as try out new ones that they encounter on the seminar. The seminar leader will be on hand to answer any questions a delegate may have and to act as a facilitator for building and applying new approaches. We aim for this to be an enjoyable as well as a learning experience and feel that the mix of style and learning techniques will prove valuable to those that attend.
- Change Management and Change Leadership?
- The link between Change and the Future
- Developing a clear change vision
- Developing self-awareness and Trust
- The emotional Cycle of Change
- Influencing other to change with the Influencing Model
- The tip of the iceberg concept
- Motivation in the workplace
- Understanding the Science of Motivation
- Motivation and Decision making
- Facilitating change through problem solving
- The role of team members and how they all contribute differently to change
- Defining the characteristics of effective Presenters
- Building a persuasive story around change
- How to Structure your presentation
- The role of voice, tone and body language when communicating
- Using a personal vocal check list
- Presenting your change message
- Negotiation and change
- The foundation of negotiation
- The importance of negotiation in a change agents toolbox
- Understanding negotiation parameters
- Preparing for negotiations using the LIM framework
- The principle of understanding interest when negotiating
- Introduction to the balanced scorecard
- The relationship between change and the balanced scorecard
- The core elements explained
- Using a Balanced Scorecard template
- Examples of Scorecards for Excel
- Leadership Action Plan for back in the workplace
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.