Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you need to develop and create essential skills for top quality successful management?
During five intensive days, participants will examine in detail their personal style of leadership management through a variety of models, tools and processes. In today’s fast-changing environment, moving into leadership at an executive level demands special skills. This COPEX training course is designed to equip leaders, and strengthen their leadership skills and establish positive, healthy interpersonal relationships through transformational leadership techniques. This new vitality, together with team empowerment and motivation will ensure you become a dynamic and successful Total Leader.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Analyse 21st Century Management Strategies
- Develop Dynamic Effective Inter-personal Communication Skills
- Apply Personal Empowerment and Team Motivation
- Practice & Learn How to Be Pro-Active in Every Situation
- Create an On-Going Action Plan for Success
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable for middle and senior managers who have responsibility for divisional or organizational success, as well as consultants and professionals who support them. For example:
- Staff Who Wish to Develop Leadership Qualities
- Individuals with Identifiable Leadership Potential
- Staff Personnel Already Being Groomed Through the Leadership Ranks
- Individuals Who Wish to Enhance Their Leadership Management Skills
- Those Who Are Able to Be Empowered for Top Quality Leadership Management
- Understanding this 21st century leadership challenge
- The significance of interpersonal relationships
- The strategy of leadership self-coaching
- The people factor significance
- The difference between Management and Leadership
- How to build a dynamic team
- Understanding the power of your creative mind
- How to reprogramme the subconscious mind?
- How to deal with a low self-image and build self-confidence?
- How to develop a creative and innovative mind?
- Understand the impact of attitudinal leadership
- Practice the power of the Golden Rule
- The performance management strategy
- Planning, organizing and controlling
- Effective performance appraisal
- Creating a professional excellence culture
- The impact of strategic goal setting
- Customer service excellence
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- How to powerfully motivate yourself and others?
- Discover what momentum motivation will do for you
- Operate with the 3 major types of motivation
- Activate proven ways to stay motivated
- What it means to be pro-active in every area of your life?
- How to build great relationships?
- The power of self-discipline strategies
- How to create a proactive leadership?
- The importance of appreciation
- Ten steps to vital decision making
- Developing your person plan of action
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course