Why Choose this Training Course?
With an increased number of worldwide PPP projects in the last years, there is a greater demand on specialist trained personnel who possess a deep understanding of the many different constraints involved and who display extensive knowledge of how to prepare and commence a PPP project. These projects include infrastructure, power generation, utilities all of which should be implemented efficiently and in a sustainable manner. Hence these projects involve major challenges which need to be overcome to deliver a successful project. The success or failure of a project will depend on many factors which are covered extensively in this course with number of case studies included. This training course will help guide participants on the do’s and don’ts of successful PPP projects, along with identifying current best practises worldwide. It is designed for delegates who wish to gain an understanding of the PPP projects delivery, management, and implementation. This training course will be delivered by world-leading expert in the field. It will also feature the essential best practises, case studies, and methodologies to help your organisation.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Determine Project Identification, Screening and Selection
- Address the Range of Issues in Identifying, Financing, and Procurement
- Analyse Best Practices in Conducting Financial, Economic, and Technical Feasibility Studies
- Analyse the Principal Risk Areas and Issues Common to All PPPs
- Explain the PPP Procurement Process
- Identify Key PPP Contract Clauses
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Policy Makers
- Senior Government
- Personnel Director and Senior Management from Private Infrastructure/Public Utility Sectors (Energy & Electricity, Water & Waste Water, Transportation (Roads, Airports, Ports, and Rail), Telecommunications, Education, Health, and Municipal Services)
- Project and Contracts Personnel in Both Public and Private Sectors Risk Management Personnel
- Auditors and Comptrollers
- Professionals Who Have Some Experience with Infrastructure Projects and Wish to Improve their Knowledge and Decision-Making Capacity to Enact Policies Related to PPPs
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course