Why Choose this Training Course?
What is the only sustainable competitive advantage for organisations to succeed in today’s digital economy and rapidly changing, ambiguous, turbulent environment? The speed at which an organisation can sense and respond to the needs of its customers, to renew itself, adapt, and change quickly is the only truly sustainable competitive advantage – This is what “Organisational Agility” means. Agility enables organisations to drive strategic business goals in more effectively and improve margins, predictability and profitability.
This powerful Copex training course will use, among others, instructor’s guidance, delegates’ inputs, discussions, and activities to build and enhance delegates’ mastery of the organisational and personal agility. This training course is designed to help organisations become more adaptive, creative and resilient.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Copex training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the agile mindset’s underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Apply multiple leading agile and lean approaches value stream maps, Kanban values, principles and practices, A3s and lean thinking
- Implement a concurrent thinking and human dynamics-based model for change
- Confidently execute techniques to help examine and improve their work practices
- Mobilise powerful agile strategies into action on your team and ensure effective implementation.
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business representatives
- Member of technical teams
- Managers and leaders of business units
- Delivery managers and leaders of technical departments.
- Engineers and technical staff
- Defining VUCA in the Modern World: the “New Norm”
- Impact of Volatility in the Team and Organisation
- Understanding the evolving needs of customers
- Acknowledging the emerging threats from the macro-environmental dynamics
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing the business
- Customer & stakeholder analysis: The Value proposition
- Foundations of Business Agility
- Application of Complexity Theory to the business environment
- What is an Agile Business?
- Why business need to be agile?
- Lean and agile principles
- Reframing all work in terms of value-adding performance criteria
- Agile People & Culture
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Strategy
- Agile Governance
- Agile Structure
- Agile Business operations
- Review a range of specific practice areas: Scrum, Kanban, Agile studios, etc.
- Understanding and leading change
- Building customer value and empathy
- Breaking paradigms
- Creating space for ideation and innovation
- Learning to identify and eliminate waste
- Common challenges in business agility
- Creating a growth mindset
- Working effectively in empowered teams
- Listening and collaboration skills
- Personal agility and building a personal brand
- Preparing a Personal Agility Plan for execution in the workplace
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course