Why Choose this Training Course?
Engineers wanting to realise and develop untapped LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL must attend this highly interactive training course. This specialisation is designed for engineers who are interested in advancing into leadership and management roles. You’ll develop awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses and emotional intelligence as a leader, and you’ll learn to enhance your strengths and manage your weaknesses when you’re placed in charge of a team or project. You’ll also learn to improve the team and organisation cohesiveness to support everyone's success.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to:
- Determine Your Own Strengths and Weaknesses, Learn Ways to Enhance Your Strength and to Leverage on Others’ Strength to Close the Gaps on Weaknesses
- Practice Best Fitting the Best Talent in the Organisation
- Increase the Circle of Tolerance as a Leader and Also to Propagate the Value to the Team
- Learn to Manage Stress and Perform Critical Thinking as a Leader
- Create a Highly Motivating Team Environment and No Blame Culture
- Identify His/Her Leadership Style
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is developed for all engineers advancing to management level or currently holding a management role in an organisation who want to improve their Leadership Skills.
This training course will greatly benefit:
- Others With Engineering Background Who Are Interested to Develop Their Leadership Skills
- Leadership Innovation for Engineers
- Competency By Different Leadership Style
- Understanding the Environment in the Engineering World
- Encoded Assumption & Rules of Engagement
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Emotional Stress
- Understanding the Communication Sensory
- Pyramid of Commitment
- Connection Between Skills, Attitude & Cause
- Image Branding and First Impression
- Psychology of Postures and Postures Role Play
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course