Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly-interactive training course will give you the tools, resources, and best practices you require to enhance customer relationships and promote customer service within your organisation. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, providing customer service management requires a combination of effective communication strategies, persuasion techniques, and conflict resolution skills.
Achieving customer service requires well–trained and motivated customer service professionals who have a passion for providing quality service. It gives an organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace and keeps customers coming back.
This training course will feature:
- Customer service management best practices and procedures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills development
- Win-win negotiation principles, service recovery strategies, and conflict resolution skills
- Customer service satisfaction measuring & monitoring standards for continuous improvement
- Leadership development & team building techniques promoting customer service excellence
What are the Goals?
By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the best practices of a world-class customer service providers
- Identify key components that promote customer retention and loyalty
- Measure and monitor customer service satisfaction standards
- Utilize nonverbal communication gestures to make positive first impression & build rapport
- Use conflict resolution skills to work with difficult or demanding customers
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course is for Customer Service professionals who have a desire to enhance their communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skill and is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Team Supervisors
- Department Heads/Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utillise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, practical exercises, videos, role-play sessions, case studies, breakout sessions, and team building activities.
Delegates will utilize best practices and benchmarking to model world-class customer service excellence. The comprehensive course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use, and facilitate learning.
- The benefits of providing world-class customer service
- Does the 'customer experience' align with your organisation’s vision/mission statement?
- Identifying internal and external customer expectations
- How to use customer service to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Benchmarking the best and worst rated customer service providers
- The WOW Factor: Going the Extra Mile to exceed customer expectations
- Body language: How to read your customer like a book
- Managing the four customer personality types
- Questioning techniques and active listening skills to improve communication effectiveness
- How to determine a customer’s “preferred learning style”
- Dos and don't s of written communication
- Keys to effective telephone and voice mail communication
- The benefits of teamwork and mutual cooperation
- Team building and leadership exercise
- The role of the supervisor during service recovery
- Empowering employees to better serve their customers
- The most admired leadership traits
- Motivating employees to improve performance
- Establishing customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Negotiating win-win outcomes
- Managing emotions during stressful situations
- Service recovery strategies for working with difficult customers
- What is your Action Plan?
- Your attitude makes a difference
- Stress management tips for maintaining peak performance
- Time management strategies to maximize daily productivity
- Setting SMART goals for continuous customer service improvement
- End of course review
- Copex Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive a certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®