Why Choose this Training Course?
How can you keep your customers loyal, coming back to you again and again over the years? Research evidence across a range of industries shows that it is eight times more costly to recruit a new customer than retain an existing one. The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success. In this fast-paced training course you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. You will learn techniques to grow your customer base using the best advertising of all – word of mouth.
What are the Goals?
This COPEX training course will feature:
- Understanding Customer Relationship Management Systems and their Value
- Identifying and Understanding the Elements of a Customer Relationship Strategy
- Tools to Evaluate Customers’ Needs and the Motivators that are Important to them
- How to Manage Customer Data and Analyse It
- Planning a Customer Service Programme to Ensure Customer Retention and Loyalty
- Deliver Consistent Service and Measure and Demonstrate its Success
- Share Appropriate Data to Create a Single Customer View with Colleagues
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing Executives and Managers who are interested in Customer Retention and Word-of-mouth Marketing
- Anyone Responsible for or Contributing Significantly to the Development and Implementation of Customer Relationships
- Managers and Supervisors who want to Improve Customer Relationships
- Customer Service Professionals
- Course overview and learning objectives
- Customer acquisition and retention – measuring their impact on profitability
- What is your value proposition for each segment? Does it work?
- Assessing the needs of your key audiences – why does it matter?
- Customer lifetime value – identifying key customers
- Key accounts and developing a customer-centric organisation
- What do customers really want from your organisation?
- Does the 'customer experience' match their needs and expectations
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Shaping customer expectations - perception versus reality
- Case studies: Companies that have turned around their businesses
- 'Going the extra mile' – what is it for your customers?
- Listen and deliver on customer needs
- Managing the ‘Moments of Truth’ to enhance the ‘customer experience’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- The Customer Loyalty Chain
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
- Using Social media to engage with customers
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Using customer complaints and feedback
- Using CRM software and diagnostic tools to evaluate opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer service training program
- Setting SMART performance goals
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- Practical exercise: What is your Action Plan?
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course