Why Choose this Training Course?
Time and Money are two of the most precious commodities in organisational life and are often two of the key success criteria for projects. Both are often subject to strict and/or tight limits. Neither of them do you get back once they’re gone. This COPEX training explores how to manage both, balancing them with other important factors such as quality, resources and risk. It examines estimating techniques relevant to different stages of the project’s life, how to derive the overall cost and timescale of the project and how to match that with the required limitations. You will learn how to deal with the uncertainty of estimates, both proactively and reactively, through risk and issue management techniques respectively.
What are the Goals?
This COPEX training course enables attendees to:
- Estimate Timescales, Costs and Resources for Project Work
- Determine the Overall Project Schedule and Cost Plan
- Apply Risk Management Techniques
- Monitor and Analyse Project Timescale and Cost Performance
- Derive Corrective Actions to Maintain the Integrity of Project Limits
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Existing Project Managers
- New Project Managers
- Project Management Team Members
- Project Team Members
- Project Estimators
- Project Finance Professionals
- The basics of Project Estimating
- Estimating Methods at Different Stages of the Project
- Deriving the Project Time-Limited Schedule
- Deriving the Project Cost-Limited Plan
- Identifying and Analysing Risks
- Establishing Proactive Methods to Manage Uncertainty
- Measuring Project Schedule and Cost Performance
- Analysing Schedule and Cost Variances and Their Impact
- The Issue Management Process
- Deriving Reactive Methods to Manage Schedule and Cost Impacts
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive an e-Certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®