Why Choose this Training Course?
The old saying “it’s not what you know, it is who you know” that is important, is not quite true. It all comes down to who knows you. Good reputations, both corporate and personal, are essential in business, particularly in an age where comparison websites are busy reducing even the proudest brands to the status of commodities, successful relationships between an enterprise and its customers, have never been more essential.
In an age where everything can be instantly compared and contrasted in just seconds, the Business Relationship is the most crucial asset an Enterprise has. The future growth and prosperity of any Enterprise is entirely dependent on its Business Relationships, with supplier, with partners and, most important of all, with customers.
This will help attendees improve every aspect of their Business Relationships, from first meeting to ongoing mature management. This is a very comprehensive and full workshop that embraces multiple aspects of the business relationship.
This intensive 5-day COPEX course will take you through a proven methodology, in line with the tenets of the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and will equip your Business Relationship Management professionals with all the tools, knowledge and skills they need to successfully Manage your Business Relationships.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Understand why successful Business relationships and how they create great Customer Experiences, are the most important asset an organisation can possess and why future existence, much less prosperity, depend so totally on them.
- Understand the mind of your customer. The workshop draws upon cutting edge science to understand and explain how the customer’s mind works and so how we can relate to it.
- Understand how to develop finely tuned relationship skills, how to build rapport and most importantly, trust.
- Learn skills, processes and attributes to enable you to perform not as merely a supplier, but as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for your enterprise’s services.
- Understand the true meaning of value, how it is created, how it sometimes gets destroyed and how it can migrate from one business model to another.
- Learn more about yourself and your own personal motivations, become gifted at understanding what is happening inside the customer’s mind and your own.
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Relationship Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
- Sales professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Executives
- The goals and objectives of a successful BRM
- The role of the BRM and its growing importance
- The evolution of the BRM role in response to business and provider forces
- Business and Supplier Demand maturity and its affect on the BRM role
- The Drivers of relationship maturity
- The tactics and strategy of the BRM role
- Reporting and Organizing structures for Business Relationship Managers.
- Value Realization and Migration
- Demand Shaping
- The Strategic Relationship Management Process and how to deploy it to strengthen professional relationships
- The Customer’s Decision-Making process and buying cycle
- Mutual Relationship contracts and how to execute them
- Understanding the wider Business environment
- Business Models
- Understanding Business processes and operations
- Understanding the clients’ organisation, culture and internal politics
- Portfolio Management as a means of creating enduring value
- Portfolio Management and the product lifecycle
- Optimizing Business value by managing the relationships between Projects Programs and Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Classification schemes and their role in balancing portfolios
- Governance – how processes and structures are used to support Portfolio Management
- Understanding Business Transition Management and the Business Transition Capability Model
- Leading change
- Concepts of Change Leadership
- How to create stakeholder urgency
- Key Factors in managing change, the Cliff Analogy
- Value-Centric service delivery
- Building Rapport and Business Relationships
- Understanding the differences between Products, Services and Brands and the implications of this on the Business Relationship
- Creating compelling Value propositions
- Influencing and Persuasion skills
- Communications skills Masterclass
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course