Training Course Overview
Do you have what it takes to be a woman leader in the 21st Century?
In the 20th century, women worked extra hard to make it in a ‘man’s world’. Now the world is recognizing that women are actually better suited to lead in the new economic realities. Strengths such as intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, team work and big picture thinking are exactly what the highly competitive, highly changeable market place requires. This is great news for women, because these are their natural strengths. However, there are also common weakness that can hold women back from fulfilling their leadership potential and claiming their own power in the workplace. This inspiring and innovative COPEX training course will enable you to know yourself, trust yourself, and empower yourself to take the lead and build a career, a team and a life that you can be proud of.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Learn how to manage yourself, tasks and other people, as well as balancing personal and team goals, and personal and work life
- Gain know-how and practice in communicating more clearly, concisely and confidently in all situations with seniors, peers, subordinates and customers
- Learn how to organise, empower and motivate yourself and your team to turn obstacles into opportunities, and create ongoing success
- Break through inner and outer resistance with confidence, professionalism and wisdom
- Recognise your own leadership strengths and weaknesses and avoid common leadership traps for women at work
This training course is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who want to further their career and personal development.
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit women who are:
- All Managers and Leaders Who Wish to Develop Their Leadership Competencies
- Business Owners Who Need to Boost Their Confidence and Competence in Achieving Results Through Others
- New Team Leaders, Office Managers and Supervisors Who are Responsible for Managing and Leading Teams
- All Human Resources (HR) Personnel
- Experienced Leaders Seeking Knowledge and Motivation to Further Their Influence and Impact at Work
- Community Leaders Wishing to Clarify Their Purpose, Vision and Mission and Know How to Achieve it Through Working with Others
Training Course Outline
Among a range of valuable topics, the following will be given high priority:
- Tools for Increased Self-Awareness, Self-Confidence, and Self-Management
- Common Leadership Mistakes Women Make and How to Avoid Them
- Opportunities to Practice Vital Communication Skills, Such as Presenting, Setting Boundaries and Conflict Management
- Strategies for Becoming a Transformational Leader and Working With a Team to Create a Clear Purpose, Vision and Mission
- Techniques to Enable Thinking Creatively, Solving Problems and Make Decisions Effectively
- Learning from Role Models of Successful Women at Work
- Creating a Balanced Lifestyle to Support Your Success
- Influencing Others to Create Positive Change
- Leading Productive, Energized and Creative Meetings
- Team Leadership in a Multi-Cultural, Multi-Gender Team
© 2023. Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.