Why Choose this Training Course?
Would you like to be the leader whom others in your team can depend on? Someone who manages a team with great effectiveness?
This training course has been designed to help supervisors and leaders to lead others with impact. The training will focus on helping leaders develop the team into a united team filled with the team mission. It will also help leaders learn how to deal with others effectively.
This training course will focus on:
- Developing teamwork through individual self-awareness and self-management
- Enhancing teamwork through empathy with others
- Applying the latest insights into effective team psychology
What are the Goals?
By attending this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop an enhanced awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
- Motivate team members to be a productive team
- Cultivate a workplace which fosters stakeholder management
- Deal with other team members more effectively
- Impact others in a healthy manner
- Gain insights to apply the psychology of teamwork
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team leaders
- General Managers
- Understanding the psychology of teamwork
- Importance of having healthy perceptions
- Self-awareness & self-management skills
- Empathy & Relational skills
- Removing emotional blind spots
- Psychology of teamwork
- Importance of a healthy self-esteem
- Understanding personality differences
- Enhancing productive teamwork
- Copex Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.