Why Choose this Training Course?
Is your management practice impacted by the turbulent environment in which today's organisations operate? Do you encounter stress in managing the challenges of leading your people through disruptive change, information overload, chaos and ambiguity? If you relate to these issues be reassured you are not alone. Insightful organisations now recognise the complexity of modern management and the need for a greater level of sophistication in the definition and practice of the managers role, but seldom offer the internal support mechanisms to facilitate this development. The “Complete Course on Management” is a tailored response to meet these needs.
The training course is specifically designed to establish a maturity of response that directly influences how an individual leads the team, manages change, handles competing priorities and navigates interpersonal relationships. Through self-study, education and reflective exercises, delegates are encouraged to widen their parameters of thought and build an agenda for future action. The course content and interactive discussions are underpinned by sound psychological theory, that will widen, refresh and re define your understanding of the “managerial leadership” role, within your own business but increasingly in the wider context of community, society and the international socio-economic climate.
If people management is important to you, then this highly regarded COPEX training course is an essential learning intervention. It will sharpen your competence by offering strategic insights, introduce new skills and facilitate the use of practical techniques that will generate immediate impact in your management practice.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to:
- Reappraise Their Current Practice and Redefine Their Management Role
- Recognise Their Managerial and Leadership Strengths and Establish an Agenda for Development
- Employ Interpersonal Skills to Build Collaborative Practice, Engagement and Raise Performance
- Diagnose Team Performance and Identify Strategies for Improvement
- Manage Potential Conflict and Deliver Constructive Feedback that Motivates Future Performance
- Select and Apply Innovative Problem-Solving Techniques to Harness “Collective Wisdom”
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for middle and senior managers who have responsibility for divisional or organizational success, as well as consultants and professionals who support them. For example:
- All Employees About to Undertake a Line Management or Supervisory Role
- Technical Professionals Tasked with Supervision of Others, Seeking Interpersonal Skills
- Existing Managers who Seek to Rejuvenate, Redefine and Energise Their Practice
- Career Focused Managers Seeking Development for a Future Leadership Role
- HR / OD Practitioners who Support / Coach Managers to Improve their Practice
- The Challenge of Management in the New Normal
- The management role: from macro to micro
- Adaptive Management for situational change.
- “Managerial Leadership”; embracing wider responsibilities
- Changing paradigms and perceptions of managerial performance
- Achieving results through others: empowering delegation
- Relationship Awareness Theory; exploring motivational values
- Organisational disagreement and conflict: positive outcomes
- Analysing my response to conflict: Thomas Kilmann
- Appreciating and managing individual differences
- Creative benefits of productive disagreement
- Reciprocity: managing without confrontation
- The Age of “digital transformation” and Business Model Regeneration
- A focus on Kaizen: philosophy to practice
- Organisational development and diagnostic tools that raise performance
- Organisational culture, dynamic tension and change management issues
- Leading change initiatives” “solution focused change”
- The Paradox of the change process and the managers response
- Managing virtual and High Performing Teams
- Dysfunctional teams: raising performance through trust
- How well does my team perform? Assessment, reflection and action
- Understanding the team’s contribution to the organisation’s profit
- Creating alignment and functional commitment: empowering the team
- Communication and coaching to motivate and restore focus
- Thinking slow and thinking fast
- Managing creativity and innovation
- Harnessing the collective wisdom of the team
- Breaking self-imposed mental blocks that limit expansive thinking
- Managing crisis: resilience, prioritisation, delegation and empowerment
- Review of key learning: Action planning for sustained improvement
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course