Why Choose this Training Course?
This 10-day training course offers complete guidance for managing small – complex projects that includes the complexity of utilising procurement to deliver commercial transactions. Discover how to deliver project outputs which satisfy the clients’ needs and wants and are contractually appropriate. Project outputs which can deliver relevant project outcomes in order to generate benefit realisation for the organisation.
Using the PMI approach, this training course will examine the 5 phases of project management. From a contract perspective, it examines what a contract does (and does not), what each party signing up to the contract will do, and the consequences of not doing. In addition, soft skills are discussed such as leadership, stakeholder management, negotiation and project communication.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Contract and Project Management best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- Provide a Step-by-Step Guide to Project Management Best Practices
- Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, Closure
- Differences in Approach Between Different Legal & Contracting Systems
- Risk Allocation in Contract Management & Dispute Resolution in Contractual Disputes
- Project Risk Management
- Protecting Your Company’s Interests When Contracting Internationally
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in any aspect of Contract and Project Management and who want to understand, implement and improve the latest concepts, processes and ideas. For example:
- Contract Administrators & Contract Professionals
- Contracts Managers
- Engineers or Contracts Operatives
- Existing & New Project Managers
- Project Team Members & Sponsors
- Managers of Project Portfolios
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course