Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you want to deliver high performance with and through your team? Are you able to consistently meet targets and deliver results?
This short MBA course covers the key topics from MBA programmes and will give you the necessary tools and techniques to enhance your performance. As a leader of your department or team, you also need managerial acumen. Combining theory with practical application, through case studies and interactive exercises, you will gain confidence and develop skills.
By addressing strategy, planning, marketing, HR and finance, this short course will ensure that you have an understanding of the key business areas to help you deliver results.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Apply Leadership Styles to Meet the Needs of Your People and the Situation
- Recognise the Importance of Competitor Activities in Formulating Your Strategies and Tactics
- Write Compelling Vision and Mission Statements to Engage Your Staff
- Develop Financial Acumen for Analysing Performance & Developing Business Cases
- Gain Understanding of the Impact of Culture on Leaders and Results
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads, Team Leaders and Senior Managers
- Those Moving into Roles with More Senior Responsibilities Within Their Organisations
- Those Considering Pursuing Formal MBA Study
- Professionals with an Interest in a Management Position
- Anyone with Leadership Responsibilities
- Models of leadership and management
- The importance of followers
- Transformational v transactional management
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Feedback techniques using EI
- An introduction to strategy
- Developing a Business Model Canvas
- Understanding vision & mission
- SWOT, PEST, PESTLE Analysis
- Porter’s Five-Forces Analysis
- What is innovation?
- Innovate like the world’s best organisations
- Disruptive Innovation (DI)
- Examples of great disruption across multiple industries
- Enablers and constraints for innovation
- Understanding culture
- The five value dimensions
- Developing your Cultural Intelligence (CI)
- Cross-cultural communication
- International negotiation
- Why you need to understand the role and function of HR
- The essentials of Strategic HRM
- The role of HR v the role of the Manager
- Key issues in HRM today
- Personal Action Planning
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course