Why Choose this Training Course?
We foster a culture of “Growing Talent from Within” by providing training and development opportunities for our staff to better equip them for the challenges of today and readiness of tomorrow. - Jan Kincaid
The world is changing faster than ever, and so are organizations. As a result companies need leaders now and in the future who can manage change while executing complex business strategies. To ensure that you have the right leaders in the right places at the right time with the right skill, there needs to be a focus on leadership development. It is absolutely vital, therefore, that organisations need to build a succession planning program that creates leaders faster than the traditional training and development programs and will be able to identify the key business positions within the organization and to develop potential future leaders to occupy them and, consequently, maintain the continuity of business success.
This online training course addresses will focus on the need for an integrated approach to leadership development and succession management, one that aligns these efforts with overall business strategies and drives leadership readiness in high potentials across the organization and the best practice approaches to succession planning and leadership.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Succession Planning Process
- Use the Relevant Tools in Identifying the Key Positions and Potential Successors Within Their Organization
- Formulate a Strategic Talent Plan for the Organization in Line with the Business Strategy
- Create and Manage a Sustainable Talent Pipeline
- Manage Performance and Provide Constructive Feedback for Continuous Improvement
- Identify the Most Effective Leadership Development Approaches
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers Responsible for Executive Succession Plans
- Middle Managers Identifying Leadership Potential Amongst Their Staff
- HR Professionals Developing Succession Plans
- HR Professionals in Learning & Development Roles
- Younger Professionals with Leadership Aspirations
- Elements of Business Strategy
- Attracting, Recruiting, Developing and Retaining Talent Strategies
- Talent Management Models and Development of Talent Pipeline
- Developing Motivation and Engagement
- Recruitment and Retention
- Reward Strategies - Intrinsic and Extrinsic Incentives to Motivate Your Talent
- The Use of Effective Tools for Identifying Key Positions and Key Successors Within the Organisation
- Developing and Implementing a Performance Management Process to Monitor Progress
- Continuous Coaching and Mentoring
- Setting and Managing Career Expectations Through the Development and Implementation of Individual Development Plans and Career Ladder
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course