Why Choose this Training Course?
When we make our first steps in the field of project management our main focus is on trying to eliminate any uncertainty from our project plans and then deliver our projects as close to the planned baseline as possible. Unfortunately, in today’s Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous environment that classic approach is all but vanished and we need to adapt the tried and trusted project management tools in the much more unstable and unpredictable world. Project professionals are increasingly required to deliver complex projects in constantly changing and highly dynamic environments.
In this course, we aim to look at a number of advanced concepts in Project Management, Leadership and Risk Management that will enable you to deal with the ever-changing business context and ever moving project goal posts.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Apply the project management approaches to structure and solve business problems
- Develop achievable and realistic objectives for projects; understand and manage project priorities and trade-offs strategically
- Effectively utilise key project management concepts in stakeholder communications
- Apply the key PM tools e.g. scope, work breakdown structure, Gantt chart, project budget, resource histogram, linear responsibility chart, project controls in changing environment
- Identify and analyse project risk
- Apply effective strategies to address typical project issues
- Develop effective strategies to measure and maximise project benefits
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who make or support project decisions and would like to be able to develop and justify effective solutions
- Project management professionals and supporting personnel
- Internal auditors and management accountants
- Fundamentals of project management and decision analysis
- Project initiation and definition; determining project objectives and scope, priorities and constraints under uncertainty
- Problem solving and decision making during project planning, estimating and scheduling
- Using analytical tools to help make effective decisions under certainty, risk and uncertainty;
- Contemporary concepts in project risk management
- Project monitoring and control; Earned Value Analysis
- Project leadership
- Decision making to address project creeps and time delays
- Project Evaluation and Benefit Realisation
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course