Why Choose this Training Course?
Welcome to this risk taking, mind set stretching, and dynamic strategies leadership training course! Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, the American computer programmer, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of social networking website Facebook, said - “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”. Tom Peters, the American writer on business management practices, best known for his book on “In Search of Excellence”, stated - "Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast!”. These challenging statements and principles, are worked through in this empowering Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership training course. This training course is designed to maximize your performance in the midst of an uncertain world and turbulent business environment. This calls for cutting edge professional leadership and management. Come and be part of this elitely trained personnel!
What are the Goals?
By attending this challenging COPEX training course, you will know:
- How to Develop an Appreciation and Understanding of Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership Skills
- How to Master and Apply Effective Negotiation Skills
- How to Engage in Powerful Interpersonal Win-Win Relationship Skills
- How to Build a Strong and Highly Motivated Team
- How to Self-Coach Yourself, with Positive Confidence Skills
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course will give each attendee the understanding and skills to approach strategic and everyday challenges and problems with the awareness, confidence and self-assurance needed to take action and achieve positive results.
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Current and Potential Strategic Leaders at All Levels
- Those Responsible for Developing and Leading Strategy
- Business Managers of All Levels
- The Relationships Between Vision, Mission and Strategy
- The Steps Involved in Developing a Risk Strategy
- The Everyday Role and Attitude of ‘Win-Win’ Negotiating
- Strategy and Tactics in Negotiating
- Understanding Your Opponent’s Negotiating Style and Tactics
- Maximizing the Performance of Each Team Member
- Strategic Leadership for Team Development
- How to Expand Your Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Non-Verbal
- How to Self-Coach Yourself to Maximize Your Incredible Potential
- Learn How to Reprogramme Your Subconscious Mind for Success
- Knowing How to Motivate Yourself and Others
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive a certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®