Why Choose this Training Course?
Nobody plans to fail, they only fail to plan. This CPD Certified Professional Planner training course identifies the importance of planning and how the most successful organisations are able to achieve high performance outcomes. Good planning is an essential skill for all professionals and can be readily be applied to any complex and ever-changing environment in which all of today’s organisations are having to operate. The content addresses issues such as the impact of change on strategic planning and how to manage risks. Furthermore, it helps delegates to explore the impact of individual management behaviours on both developing and implementing plans and to understand themselves better.
What are the Goals?
By attending this CPD Certified Professional Planner training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Understand the Importance of Strategic Thinking and its Application
- Develop Objectives Aligned to Organisational Vision & Mission
- Set Priorities, Identify Risks and Prepare Business Plans
- Develop the Ability to Delegate and Empower Effectively
- Understand Different Team Leadership Styles and Their Impact
Who is this Training Course for?
The CPD Certified Professional Planner training course is designed for anyone who desires to learn or refresh their planning skills in order to optimise their goals and achieve a greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work commitments. For example:
- Team Members
- Supervisors Seeking to Developing Good Planning Techniques
- Managers Looking to Achieve Their Full Potential
- Management Wishing to Organize Themselves and Developing Others
- Professionals Who Would Want a Refresher in Planning Techniques
- How Strategic Thinking Affects the Planning Process
- Setting Goals and Achieving Them Successfully
- The Planning Process
- Problem Solving and Developing Options
- Identifying and Addressing Risks
- Organizing Resources Including Time and People
- Understanding to Process of Prioritization
- Developing Management Skills: Delegation and Assigning Work
- Managing Performance Issues
- Leading Teams to Deliver Results
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- CPD Certificate will be issued to delegates who successfully completed the training course in accordance with the international standards and principles of The CPD Certification Service