Why Choose this Training Course?
It is a fact that effective contracts management is one of the most important and treasured skills in today’s modern business environment. Contracts management is becoming more important than ever and every individual in the organisation can have an impact on the contract. We need to get the most from our contracts in order to become ever more efficient in the increasingly competitive globalised world. The way we manage our contracting processes can be the difference between success and failure. You want to ensure that your contracting management skills and techniques are sound and fit for the modern world. This training course will help you to achieve your goals.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to:
- Action Contract Changes and Variations More Effectively
- Develop Understanding of Contract Structures
- Explore Contract Monitoring Techniques
- Understand Contract Termination Issues
- Analyse Claims and Disputes
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Contract Managers and Contract Administrators
- Project Managers and Project Professionals
- Tendering Personnel
- Engineering, Operational, Finance, and Maintenance Professionals
- Purchasing Professionals and Procurement
- Managing Contract Risk
- Using the Appropriate Contract Structure
- Adopting the Best Contract Management Process
- Negotiating with the Contractor
- Dealing with Dispute Scenarios
- Managing Claims Effectively
- Analysis Contract Variations and Changes
- Understanding Contract Termination Issues
- Applying Force Majeure Principles
- Utilising Performance Based Criteria and Contracts
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course