Why Choose this Training Course?
Leading others well is critical for organisational success. Engaged, motivated and capable employees are a cornerstone of any successful business and Leaders play a key role in achieving high performance from their staff.
What do Leaders who have attended say? “This helped me develop both my knowledge and skills in leading my staff more effectively, it gave me the confidence to lead my team, manage their performance to meet organisational objectives; it gave me insight into what good Leaders look and behave like. Both myself, my organisation and my staff have benefitted greatly from this training, my staff are more motivated, engaged and as a result perform at a higher level”.
This may be the most valuable and informative training course your leaders will ever attend.
What are the Goals?
This COPEX training course focuses on practical leadership models that are effective in any business. By developing outstanding leaders and/or empowering leaders at all levels in the organisation, they would acquire the inner compass that will guide their daily actions, enabling them to earn the trust of their colleagues and guarantee success of next generation of business practices.
Who is this Training Course for?
The content of this training course is especially tailored to business leaders of today. Participants that hold leadership positions and who have been identified by their organisation as a key part of the company's succession plan are encouraged to attend.
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Leadership Principles, Perceptions and Praxis: essential themes
- Changing Paradigms, New Demands and Enlightened Leadership
- The New Normal; changing environments, expectations and challenges
- Leadership by “design”, building agile, responsive and decisive leadership
- The Leader Within; innate qualities personality performance, style and outputs
- The External Environment; leading and navigating in turbulent times
- The Leadership Management Debate. Do I Lead or Manage?
- What Leadership style does my organisation require?
- 360 Leadership; competence assessment, review and peer coaching
- Leading the focused agile team.: mission, vision values and SMARTER measures
- Communicating Organisational and clarifying team purpose
- Charismatic leaders and Storytelling: acknowledging success and lessons learned
- Trust- the essential ingredient in the new normal
- Motivational leadership: the Emotionally Intelligent leaders
- Engagement and well-being: Scope, Support, Connection, Voice
- Diagnostic tools for organisational and team development
- Whole brain thinking divergent and convergent thinking
- Decision Making and the power of diverse thinking
- Collective wisdom, constructive dissent and innovative outcomes
- Leading change and transition issues ingenuity and innovation
- Solution focused methodology: Accentuating the positive and the possibilities
- Utilising soft system methodology for innovative insights into change
- Using Nature and multiple intelligences for creative outcomes
- Assessing culture and organisational creativity for agile responsiveness
- Entrepreneurial creativity. How creative am I?
- The global pandemic.: impact, learnings and responses
- Resilience, Well-being and Mindfulness: key people deliverables
- Planning for Crisis; beware the “black swans”
- Ethical leadership for sustainable organisations
- Reframing the Business Model Canvas to create value and sustainability
- Action planning for future improvement
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course