Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you lowering your prices in order to win business? If so, this is the ideal course for you. It will help you to break the cycle of reducing margins and help you to offer superior value that customers are prepared to pay for.
The examples used on the course are real-life examples taken from B2B companies that were previously under severe price pressure, but are now able to charge a premium for their products and services.
Learn how you can also shift your position and sell successfully, even when competitors offer lower prices, by adopting strategic selling and delivering compelling new value propositions.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Create a Consistent Sales Strategy
- Design Stronger Value-Propositions that Overcome Price Competition
- Gain Support Internally to Achieve Your Sales Targets
- Develop Stronger Customer-Relationships That Win Preference
- Offer Superior Value to Customers and Charge Them For It
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers and Directors who Want to Manage Sales Strategically
- Sales Teams that Need to Adopt Strategic Selling
- Executives Required to Create Value Propositions
- Communications Executives who Want to Communicate Strong Value Propositions
- Managers who Want to Build Stronger Relationships with Customers
- Experienced and New Sales Executives
- Strategic selling and why it is essential
- How buyers buying-behaviour has changed
- Why selling must change and how
- Best practice in strategic selling
- Breaking the low-price cycle with strong value propositions
- Understanding your company’s strategic intent
- Using the brand to win customers and contracts
- Identifying opportunities to add value in the selling process
- Value propositions that competitors can’t match
- How to select the best potential customers
- Defining the real customer-needs
- Using the brand in the selling process
- How to influence the customer’s specification
- Building preference and credibility
- Setting your strategic selling objectives
- Defining the selling strategy
- How to target to win the sale
- Defining the priority, importance and tasks
- How to build superior value-propositions
- Moving away from the USP
- What should you sell and why?
- Avoiding the ‘price destroyers’
- How to justify higher a higher price
- The myth of ‘Total Cost of Ownership’
- A strategy to win in the bidding process
- Communicating to win new customers
- Communicating to build existing relationships
- Communicating for credibility and influencing the sale
- Winning with principled negotiations
- Winning support internally
- Measuring the results of sales strategy
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course