Why Choose this Training Course?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product's flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
Supply Chain Management is the golden tool to operate the efforts of logistics, warehouses, procurement, transportation and other support service sections toward the success of supporting the end user.
The Processes and Tools for Supply Chain Success training course is the best way to get new theoretical and practical experience to get the know-how experience of doing the job done.
This popular COPEX online training course will support you to develop tools and achieve success to manage these massive duties proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the SCM Work Flow
- Understand the Concepts of the SCM
- What is the Elements of the SCM
- Understand the Process of the SCM
- Fully Equipped with the Principles of the SCM
- Work in a Harmony with the Environment of the SCM
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers and Employees Who Do Take on Responsibilities in Supply Chain & Logistics with Already a First Experience in the Field and Want to Evolve to the Next Level
- Managers and Employees Moving to Supervision or Managerial Roles in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Managers and Employees in a Function at the Interface Between the Supply Chain & Logistics and Other Departments
- The importance of developing a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Elements of a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Understanding the implications of Covid-19
- Sustainability Leadership
- Measuring Sustainability
- An introduction to ISO 20400
- The Processes of Supply Chain Management
- How the Supply Chain Management Flows
- MRP - Material Requirements Planning
- The Control of Purchasing and Production
- Capacity Management
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Understanding Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Identification of actual vs perceived risks
- Management and mitigation tactics
- Developing the Stakeholders matrix
- Working with all key stakeholders
- Barriers to Strategic Cost Management
- Total Cost of Ownership/Life Cycle Costing
- Supplier Pricing models
- Essential Cost drivers and Potential savings
- Analysing and Managing Internal and Supplier Costs
- Developing a clear strategy
- Collaboration in sustainable Supply Chains
- The Three Tiers of Sustainability and Supply Chains
- Developing the Sustainable Supply Chain
- Planning and Implementing a Sustainability Process
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course