Why Choose this Training Course?
What is the secret of long-term sustainable business success? Evidence indicates long term corporate success is sustained through Action Driven Leadership which creates an engaged, resilient workforce.
This Self, Team and Organizational (STO) Action Driven Leadership training course focuses on the knowledge, skills and techniques required to enable managers to lead themselves, their team and organization to survive and thrive in a highly competitive, rapidly changing business world. By understanding and adopting purpose driven leadership approaches, participants can further engage their employees to ensure their activities and actions are aligned to delivering the strategic intent.
This training course will feature:
- Principles of purpose driven leadership
- Awareness of leading self, including personal purpose and internal resilience
- High performance purpose driven team management drivers
- Collaborative, cross-silo and collective leadership change management techniques
- A focus on identifying personal, team and organizational development actions
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply purpose driven leadership in practical and pragmatic ways
- Increase self-awareness and how to manage self and increase personal resilience
- Develop a toolkit of high-performance team development techniques
- Understand different cross-silo and collective leadership change management techniques
- Identify personal, team and organizational development actions to drive effectiveness
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Project leaders with staff responsibilities
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Anyone who wants to become a leader in their work role
- Professionals who want to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Course methodology involves presentations supported by discussions, self-assessments and learning activities, including the creation of a development plan. Managers should choose this course if they seek to improve their leadership and management skills to support the long-term sustainability of their business
- Introduction and overview
- Understanding self, team and organizational (STO) context
- Creating a personal, team and organizational development focus
- Change management in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world
- Key leadership and management models aligned to the changing world
- Assessing personal style of leadership to suit situation and context
- Defining purpose driven leadership principles
- Understanding the impact of personality on leadership style to optimize strengths and manage derailing behaviour
- Learning the drivers and building blocks of personal resilience and wellbeing
- Understanding difference between leadership and management
- Understanding neuro-leadership and EQ
- Creating a personal development action plan
- Understanding team dynamics and applying team development models and techniques including Team Intelligence Quotient (TQ)
- Creating a route map to building a high-performance team
- Establishing a team launch pad by identifying team situation, mission and potential
- Defining protocols for team norms and buy-in to enable ignition and take-off
- Allocating team resources and developing constructive challenge to accelerate team progress
- Achieving a focus on winning and gaining high performance results
- Providing a change management overview
- Understanding organizational dynamics and impact on performance
- Applying a transformational leadership cross-silo change model to accelerate change
- Achieving a positive impact on employee engagement and commitment
- Utilising line manager coaching and mentoring approaches to maintain the momentum of change
- Creating a collective leadership strategic approach
- Understanding the power of purpose in a strategic context
- Building a strategic message through optimizing organizational core purpose, vision, mission and values
- Identifying the 5 purpose driven strategic leadership drivers
- Developing an STO development focus
- Co-coaching to refine STO development focus and create practical actions
- Sharing learning insights
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.