Why Choose this Training Course?
Welcome to this dynamic, life-changing training course! If you desire to be at the cutting edge of the latest Leadership Skills and strategies and are choosing to empower, inspire and motivate yourself into the top professional zone, then this training course is for you! Bill Gates, the Founder of Microsoft, has said: “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others!” Jack Welch, the well-known USA business executive and author and former chairman and CEO of General Electric, states, “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others!” Here we see two major leadership requirements! Firstly, empowering yourself, and then empowering and growing others!
This training course, Mind, Attitude and Motivation Power, has been specially designed to empower your own self, through the latest transformational dynamics of the mind, attitude and motivation. It is a very highly interactive training course and will help you focus on the areas of your job in which successful interpersonal interaction with others is key and at the same time show you how you can develop powerful mind and motivation strategies, which are necessary for improving your people skills, as well as achieve effective leadership skills.
This training course will feature:
- Dynamics that will turbo-charge your personal and business life
- Identifying the significance of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a self-coaching motivation programme
- How to introduce attitudinal mindset changes that will motivate your life to an exciting new level!
- The latest studies on how to reprogramme the subconscious mind
- How to inspire, equip and motivate others into a success, peak performance life style
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the power of mind choices, decisions and actions
- Show how attitude and interpersonal relationships affect every area of our lives
- Develop specific life management skills
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
- Develop pro-active motivation as a way of life
Who is this Training Course for?
Ideally suited for executives of all levels, human resource personnel, and professionals who intend to lead from the top and who are required to bring positive change and transition into their companies.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with real dynamic leadership potential
- Individuals being groomed for top-quality leadership
- Individuals who have proved great leadership abilities
- Individuals who can train others
- Individuals who want to sharpen their inspirational, creative leadership
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include interactive practical exercises, video clips and life-relating stories and illustrations, group and class teamwork sessions, group competitions, questionnaires and case studies, an informal, relaxing atmosphere, which maximizes learning. Since this is a highly interactive training course, the process will involve the use of a multi-sensory system of learning (listening, observing, seeing, interacting and with a follow-through program and materials).
- The challenge of personal mindset development
- Examine the importance of the mind
- Operate the sowing and reaping principle - cause and effect
- How to develop a self-coaching programme
- Understand your conscious and subconscious mind
- How to reprogramme your subconscious mind
- Understanding the mind-body communication connection and impact
- Discover the principle of replacement
- Find out why enthusiasm is so important
- How to develop a positive mindset channel
- Develop positive self-image creative thinking
- What controls your life? -TFD scenario
- Discover what attitudinal understanding really means?
- Find the greatest discovery of the 20th Century
- Discover the power of personal and corporate resilience
- Observe how your attitude will position you
- Advantages of a positive mental attitude
- How to overcome a negative mental attitude with a PMA?
- Discover the 'golden rule' of interaction
- What is the 'extra-mile' principle?
- Observe the 85% - 15% success principle
- Discover the psychology of a winning smile
- Develop an attitude of personal determination and persistence
- Recognise how your attitude affects your fellow staff and customers
- Understand the ‘as a man thinks' principle
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- Learn to practice goal setting motivation
- Analyse the 3 major types of motivation
- How to be an environmental change agent
- Discover how to be pro-active in every area of your life
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course