Why Choose this Training Course?
In today's economy, firms compete with each other on the basis of the relative merits of their respective supply chains. Understandably, management accounting practices must support this reality rather than provide information that is rooted in traditional organizational settings and develop management accounting practices that facilitate their long-term sustainability.
This COPEX training course is intended to enable the delegates to acquire a solid foundation of Supply Chain Management Accounting (SCMA) and how to effectively implement Financial KPI's to the operational level of supply chain and logistics. The training course provides an overview of the most important requirements for preparing SCMA framework, with specific insight.
This training course will feature:
- Principles of Supply Chain Management Accounting (SCMA)
- Environment, Social and Governance Framework
- Operation cycle & Planning cycle
- Inventory Management and Cost Control
- Supply Chain KPI's
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the necessary skills and competencies needed to run efficiently firm's operations
- Understand the founding principles of Supply Chain Management Accounting
- Align corporate goals and objectives to operation cycle and planning cycle
- Set up appropriate KPI 's for senior and operational staff and determine the roles and responsibilities of performance review
- Mitigate operational risks
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Board level members who wish to develop their understanding of Supply Chain Management Accounting
- Auditing Professionals
- Corporate governance directors
- Internal auditors
- Corporate compliance officials
- Professionals seeking to develop their understanding of the accounting methods
- Public sector finance and accounting personnel
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This COPEX training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Interactive Case Studies from the real world/delegates’ company
- Discussion and Evaluation of the latest international tools & techniques
- Role play
- Pre & Post Course Assessments
- Defining the two fields of accounting
- Inventory management
- Linking Inventory to Financial Position
- Cost Structure: Fixed costs, Variable costs and Break-even points analysis
- Cost Center and Inventory Driven Costs (IDC)
- Defining corporate value management
- Key elements of effective KPI
- Global KPI: ROE (Return on Equity) and ROIC (Return on Invested Capital)
- KPIs linked to Supply chain Management
- SCM capability analysis
- Defining Cash Conversion Cycle
- Differentiating between Operation Cycle and Cash Cycle
- Main challenges of CCC
- Key steps for an effective CCC
- How to accelerate CCC cashing speed?
- Purchase/Production, Sales, Inventory management
- Balanced Scorecard with case studies
- Six Sigma theory with real case studies
- Problem-solving method - PDCA
- Visualization of management and autonomy
- Effective IT solutions for improving efficiency
- Defining ESG framework
- What are Strategic Development Goals?
- Steps to setting an effective Integrated reporting
- Risk management
- Challenges of Environmental issues
- Real Case Studies
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.