Why Choose this Training Course?
Management Accounting has no definite rules despite the objectives to assist management-decision making. Whereas, Financial Accounting is following accounting principles.
Moreover, the measurement method of KPI used as Management Accounting differs depending on the company, even in the same industry and difficult to acquire the knowledge of best practices.
This COPEX training course will define the correlation between financial management KPI and SCM KPI in light of cash flow and lead to the formation of corporate project. The training course also covers the importance of Environmental issues and corporate governance with a view to ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Cash Management best practices within their organisation, more specifically:
- Acquire Basic Knowledge on CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) with Global Comparison by Industry
- Understand Best Practice Techniques for Achieving Effective Cash Management
- Discuss & Learn the Practical Application of These Best Practices, Through Case Studies & Exercises
- Acquire Practical Management Methods: Break-Even Point Analysis, Inventory Driven Costs
- Develop an Action Plan to Utilise These Theories in Their Own Areas of Responsibility, Fitting Them Into the Cash Management Strategy, and Measuring Benefits
- Acquire the Tips - How to Visualize the Necessary Data and Form Corporate Project by Involving Stakeholders Required
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who wish to achieve career progress by expanding their financial knowledge, corporate governance and effectively making use of financial indicators in their management roles, for example:
- Operational Managers
- Accounting and Financial Manager
- Supply Chain Senior Managements (Sales, Production, Procurement, Logistics)
- Corporate Controllers
- Risk Managers, Auditors
- Management Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Basic knowledge on inventory from financial perspectives
- Inventory and financial statements
- Inventory Driven Costs (IDC)
- Fixed costs, Variable costs and Break-even points analysis
- Profit is opinion, Cash is fact
- Corporate value management KPI
- ROE (Return on Equity) and ROIC (Return on Invested Capital)
- KPIs for leading companies in Japan
- KPIs related to Supply chain
- SCM capability analysis & Supply Chain Top 25
- Accounting fraud risks
- Operation Cycle and Cash Cycle
- The basic information on CCC
- CCC comparison among Japan, U.S. and Global by industry
- CCC trend for different industries by company
- How to expedite CCC cashing speed?
- CCC key issues for different companies
- Amoeba management methods by Kyocera
- Balanced Scorecard
- Six Sigma theory
- Problem-solving PDCA
- Visualization of management and Visualization of autonomy
- Effective IT solutions for increasing efficiency
- What is ESG?
- What are SDGs?
- Environmental issues
- Accounts Receivable and Inventory management
- Operation cycle & Planning cycle
- Risk management summary
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course