Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you facing a challenge in business planning and forecasting under conditions of turbulence, risk and uncertainty?
Effective planning and forecasting techniques are critically important for the organization if it is to have any chance to anticipate and manage the kind of rapid and disruptive change and uncertainty that represents one of the existential threats to the 21st century enterprise.
This expert-led COPEX two-day online training course will focus on building your practical financial modelling skills directly relevant to understand make a practical contribution to these vital planning and forecasting processes under the most challenging conditions.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Participate in and support the planning and forecasting process
- Apply advanced Excel financial modelling skills in these key processes
- Effectively use Excel’s data analytics tools
- Construct financial models for critical investment decision-making
- Develop models to help manage business risk and uncertainty
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course will not only be of benefit to planning team members, but it will also provide useful insights and tools for other professionals in related fields, in particular, the online course will greatly benefit:
- Financial accounting team members
- Cost and management accounting staff
- Finance managers
- Budget managers
- Commercial managers
- Capital investment and project team members
- Investment analysts and acquisition team members
- Risk managers
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course