Why Choose this Training Course?
Risk Management is the way the organization balances the inevitability of risk in the pursuit of profit and objectives, with the need to protect its assets. By attending the training course, you will be able to prepare for, and manage, in circumstances where foreseen and/or unforeseen risks may be serious or even catastrophic. During the training course you will learn about the common shortfalls and inadequacies in the treatment of risk, as well as how to do it well. Risk management is often conducted poorly, but if applied coherently and rigorously, can contribute extensively to performance and competitiveness of operations, and the whole organization.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Risk Management best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- Understand the Role of Risk Management in Contributing to Performance and Competitiveness
- Master the Concepts, Approaches, International Standards, Methods and Techniques for the Effective Implementation of Risk Management
- Discuss & Learn the Practical Application of These Best Practices, Through Case Studies & Exercises
- Evaluate Current Provision & Develop Mechanisms to Support Application Across the Organization
- Guide Organizational Deployment
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in any aspect of Risk Management and who want to understand, implement and improve the most up to date Risk Management concepts, processes and ideas. For example:
- Experienced Risk & Business Continuity Managers and Practitioners Requiring a Refresher on Recent Developments
- Internal Auditors Who Seek to Fully Understand Risk Management & ISO 31000
- Line & Project Managers Who Want to Ensure That They are Effectively Managing Risk
- Operations, Project and Program Managers, Engineers and Supervisors
- Change, Transformation & Organizational Development Managers
- Excellence & Quality Professionals
- All Other Managers
- ISO 31000:2009 & the Principles of Risk and Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management - The Resilient Organisation
- The Use of ISO 31004 in Designing the Framework for Managing Risk
- Risk Management Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) & the Fundamental Principles of Business Continuity Management
- Implementation of a BCMS in Accordance with ISO 22301 & 27031
- Incident and Emergency Response Management
- Risk Reporting and the Limitations of Various Risk Reporting Tools & Methodologies
- Monitoring, Review and Continuous Improvement of the Framework
- Key Risk Indicators (KRI´s)
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive a certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®