Why Choose this Training Course?
Successful budgeting has never been more important. This highly interactive COPEX training course offers the answers to all your budgeting needs, detailing how to forecast income and costs; prepare budgets; manage and control budgets, as well as how to use budgets to make effective decisions which will aid company profitability and sustainability. Delegates will be able to manage both Operational and Capital Budgets effectively and gain a clear understanding of how budgets and forecast aid strategic planning and development. This COPEX training course will assist individuals at every level in the organization, developing both knowledge and skills, as a result it will be of significant benefit to both the organization and the delegate.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Develop Forecasting Skills
- Prepare Operational & Capital Budgets Effectively Using the Latest Techniques
- Manage and Control Budgets in an Effective and Flexible Manner
- Make Budgeting Decisions
- Evaluate Capital Investment Opportunities Highlighting and Managing the Major Risks
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is designed for a wide range of professionals involved in the budget process, including, but not limited to:
- Professionals Who Work with Budgets
- Finance Professionals
- Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- The Strategic and Budget Planning Process
- Forecasting Techniques
- An Evaluation of the Various Types of Budgets
- Budget Preparation
- Budgetary Control Including Variance Analysis
- Cost, Volume Profit Analysis
- Break Even Analysis
- Sensitivity and What If Analysis and Report Generation
- Capital Budgeting
- The Links Between Planning, Forecasting Budgeting and Accounting
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive a certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®