Why Choose this Training Course?
Positive leadership is an evidence-based, proven approach to leading effective teams and organisations. Based on the ground breaking and affirmative insights of positive psychology, positive leaders see positive potential and facilitate “positive deviance” or sustainable high performance.
Positive leaders foster a positive culture at work, which is focused on strength-based, resilience innovation and agility to weather the VUCA climate. Research proves that a positive mind-set results in 31% higher levels of productivity. Leaders that see positivity and potential in all, results in actionable outcomes that create ripple effects of deep, meaningful change that ultimately leads to sustainable organizational transformation. The Positive Leader approach can be nurtured and catalysed to create happier and inspirational leaders, that in turn create powerful and effective teams.
This highly effective training course will support you to develop critical skills and techniques to manage self, others and the business proactively via key positivity approaches.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding Positive Culture and Leadership
- Building a business case for Positivity
- Identifying role-model behaviors and language
- Creating a Culture of Positivity
- Developing positive focused supervisors and employees
- Linking Positive Culture strategies to the long-term success of an organisation
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Upgrade personal skills and accelerate career prospects by becoming a more effective leader
- Become a more powerful communicator
- Discover new opportunities and find more inspiration
- Eliminate stress and negativity
- Rediscover one’s best self and become an inspirational leader
- Appreciate that Continuous Learning is the key to improving work and life chances
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is applicable to any person actively involved or considering developing a structured and comprehensive approach to implementing the Positive Culture Initiative via clear identification of business need, strategic process, culture analysis, behavioural change and sustainability. This Intermediate level course will greatly benefit those who are focused on developing the business case for this critical resolve for the sustained growth and success of the organisation. It is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Emerging leaders who show great potential in working with and leading others
- Human Resource Directors
- Business Owners
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes interactive presentations and discussions, role plays, simulations and videos to stimulate thinking and enhance learning.
- Introduction to Positive Leadership and Culture
- Why develop a Positive culture
- Benefits of Positivity
- The Business Case for a Positive Culture (PC)
- Assessing Organisational Gaps in meeting PC goals
- Cultural Tools and Change Management
- Becoming aware of current beliefs and mindset
- Understanding what the positive-evolutionary mindset is and why it matters
- Preparation to positive self-leadership
- Understanding transactional versus transformational relationships
- Increasing the personal positivity ratio
- Improving the quality and quantity of interactions
- Discovering the positive energisers in your organisation
- Align values and purpose with the organisation
- Positive Gap Analysis – Amplifying success
- Focusing on Measurements that matter
- Improve performance toward “positive deviance”
- Agility and Change Management
- Organisational Culture and Context
- Aspects of Organisational Change – Policies, Individual and Managerial
- Take ownership of actions and outcomes
- Positive Psychology and Innovation
- Benefit from the art of dialogue and feedback
- Cultivating Authenticity and Trust-worthiness
- Sustainability of the Positive Culture Initiative
- Meetings and team practices for positive leaders
- Measurements and Monitoring
- Inclusive Positive Coaching
- Action Planning for Results
- Key Summary and Review
- Copex Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.