Why Choose this Training Course?
We all know that first impression is made within a few seconds, but have you thought about what type of impression you want to make? What do you stand for, what do you want to be known for, what are you good at, what makes you unique? These, and many other aspects, need to be considered when designing your own personal brand. We can’t leave it up to others to decide what our brand is as this perception becomes reality and difficult to change later on.
Over time, our actions, decisions, results and track record become our reputation. Our personal brand is essentially making a promise and how we deliver against that promise is our reputation. This training course will help participants to actively manage their reputation in order to consciously and intentionally influence public perception. This will position delegates to be seen as an authority in their industry and is the best way to stand out in a crowded marketplace!
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Grasp the concept of a personal brand and the importance in the workplace
- Design your own personal brand using foundational and advanced components
- Apply the appropriate behaviours in your everyday tasks to demonstrate your brand
- Understand your own reputation and ways to manage it for personal transformation
- Being aware of the role of social media and professional networks
- Develop a plan to maintain your personal brand
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to improve first impressions and personal presence
- Individuals aiming for promotions into leadership roles
- Leaders who are passionate about developing themselves and others to increase impact
- Anyone who wants to achieve personal growth and learn new skills for career advancement
- Individuals and leaders wanting to grow their network and enhance their reputation
- Professionals who want to gain a competitive advantage in their career or industry
- Understanding what a brand is and the challenges of brands in a disrupted world
- The benefits, impact and importance of having a strong personal brand
- The path to understanding and adopting behaviours that will enhance your reputation
- The benefits and outcomes of increased self-awareness in the workplace
- The foundation and building blocks of a personal brand
- The process of designing your own brand
- Being aware of our reputation and how to manage public perceptions
- The importance, risks and benefits of social media and professional networks
- The role of feedback in personal branding and reputation management
- A personal development plan to boost your reputation
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course