Why Choose this Training Course?
Inspirational Leadership is a frequently discussed topic - and it represents a much sought after style of leadership that pays particularly rich dividends in times of change and transformation. According to research by Harvard Business School, the ability to inspire creates the highest levels of employee engagement and commitment - and productivity, staff retention and bottom-line profitability are all positively affected as a result.
In this COPEX development programme, participants will engage with the fundamental principles of inspirational leadership and learn how to apply these principles when leading people through change. They will gain insights into their current abilities to truly inspire others, and assess their capabilities for building an inspired, high-performance workforce. The Inspirational Leadership and Change training course will convey a range of approaches, insights and skills needed to inspire, motivate and empower others to achieve extraordinary business results.
This COPEX training course will feature:
- Leadership approaches that genuinely inspire other people
- Authentic communication - the vehicle to inspirational leadership
- The hidden mechanics of motivating and engaging
- The 7 human reactions to change
- Transformational leadership in times of change
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of inspirational leadership
- Apply leadership styles that truly engage and inspire
- Create the conditions for truly remarkable team performance
- Gain the skills for leading people through change
- Evaluate and choose frameworks for organizational change and transformation
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers, Directors and Executives
- Mid-Level leaders
- Established First Line Managers
- Departmental and Divisional Managers / Leaders
- Individuals about to be promoted into a mid- or senior level leadership role
- Functional leaders: finance, marketing, HR, operations and other managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This COPEX training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. It utilises a blended learning approach and employs a variety of approaches such as action learning, group discussions, video case studies and self-reflection exercises. The resulting variety helps delegates to stay engaged throughout the course, feel challenged and draw quick wins for their own development.
- The power of inspirational leaders
- When to be a manager, and when to be a leader
- Key principles of inspirational leadership
- Assessing your leadership preferences
- Identifying your leadership strengths and development areas
- Key characteristics of inspirational leaders
- Communication - your vehicle to inspire other people
- Presenting to inspire your audience
- Building solid connections with others
- Dealing with different personality styles
- Inspiring teams to achieve remarkable performance
- The art and science of motivation
- The Ladder of Accountability
- Passion and Integrity - your ‘secret weapon’ to truly inspire
- Building a Foundation of Trust
- The key drivers of change
- The 7 human reactions to change
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- The power of emotions in the workplace
- Developing others using the coaching approach
- Fostering an inspirational mindset
- The difference between leading and managing change
- Leadership and culture in the context of change
- The change iceberg model
- Established models for leading change and transformation
- Course wrap up and action steps
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course