Why Choose this Training Course?
This dynamic, fast paced COPEX training course encourages delegates to look at their personal style professional behavior, and overall effectiveness across a wide range of areas of their work. Initially looking at thinking patterns and self-image, the material progresses through the application of personal development theories and practices. Delegates will realise benefit as they progress through the course material, gaining knowledge and expertise to build a repertoire of skills. The focus on creativity and applied thinking will enable them to become more effective as managers and leaders in today’s workplace.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course you should achieve these goals:
- Understand and Develop Personal and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Identify Ways to move from Negative Thought Patterns to Positive and Motivating Patterns
- Understand How to Become More Disciplined and Personally Effective
- Demonstrate the Factors Which May Empower or Disempowered Ourselves and Others
- Understand How to Release New Drive and Motivation in their Lives and Working Environment
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for:
- Delegates who want to achieve more through becoming more effective
- Managers who are being prepared for promotion or higher levels of responsibility
- Delegates who may be considering new projects or additional assignments
- Managers who are looking to refresh their skills when working with others
- Leaders who need to communicate vision more effectively for better results
- Skills for a shifting business environment post COVID-19
- Cognitive skills to support creativity
- Understanding conscious and subconscious thoughts
- Release your imaginative thinking
- Take control of a negative and positive thought patterns
- Becoming a ‘Critical thinking’ manager
- Understand yourself and how you relate to others
- Develop emotional intelligence to underpin collaboration
- Raise your self-esteem in order to succeed
- How the human brain process events
- The power of choice and decision-making tools
- Developing authentic leadership qualities
- Understanding and adapting our attitude to situations
- Control behaviour and develop adaptability
- Maintain a positive attitude and learn from other achievers
- Understanding resilience and how to develop it
- Enjoy humour and positive relationships with others
- Develop a fresh perspective to the world of work
- The motivational power of words
- Improving your vocabulary
- Understanding how what you say may reveal your thought patterns
- How psychological needs influence workplace motivation
- Reciprocity gratitude and appreciation
- Manage your team more effectively by expressing appreciation
- What motivates you and others?
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- The key indicators for successful people
- How to be action orientated and proactive
- The key drivers for becoming more tech savvy
- A manager’s skills matrix
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course