Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you want to become a better, more respected and productive leader? Why do organisations acknowledge that leadership training is worthwhile?
The old idea that leaders are born and not made has been discredited. Research has demonstrated that leadership training and development pay dividends. Learning from others, from experience and from theory can lead managers at any level in an organisation to gain insights into their own capabilities and leads to greater confidence, changes in behaviours and greater abilities in working with and through others to deliver results.
This popular COPEX training course offers delegates opportunities to try out new practices and techniques to enhance their abilities to lead people, to manage heavy workloads and to achieve great outcomes.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Work Effectively with Colleagues in Other Functions to Deliver Results
- Gain Greater Personal Insight to Enhance Your Leadership Capacity
- Recognise Individual Differences to Enable You to Highly Motivate Colleagues & Subordinates
- Understand that Delivering Results Needs Positive Behaviours and Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Develop your Leadership Toolkit and Use the Right Approach for Every Situation
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals Who Aspire to Build Their Leadership Competence
- Current Leaders Who Seek to Reflect Upon and Rejuvenate Their Thinking and Practice
- High Potential Employees Being Fast Tracked for Leadership
- Experienced Managers who Seek or are About to Take on Leadership Roles
- Senior Executives who Wish to Generate a New Personal Leadership Agenda
- Leadership: It has never been so tough!
- The Developmental Journey to Performance Excellence: Accident or Design
- Models for Clarification: Evaluation and Application
- Leadership that Impressed and Impresses: Grounded Theory and Critical Incidents
- Leadership in the “New Normal”: Challenges in a Disruptive Landscape
- Psychometric: Personal Drivers, Competence and Credibility
- The “Moral Compass”: Authenticity, Integrity and Ethical Leadership
- Heroes and Villains: Entrepreneurial Role Models
- The Organisational Imperative: Growing your Own Leadership
- An Architecture to Build Leaders: What Really Works
- Leading Across Generations: Changing Workforce Dynamics and Expectations
- Leading Self and Diverse Populations: Crafting the Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Assessment of Leadership Styles: Personal Profile, Evaluation and Situation
- Future Leadership Prerequisites: Why do you want to lead?
- The Certainty of Uncertainty: Crisis Management in the Leadership Arena
- Review: How well did my organisation respond to the pandemic?
- The Management of Change: A Model for Contemplation and Future Practice
- Decision Making: A Model to Balance Free Thinking and Considered Respond
- Top Challenges for Leaders and Organisations in the New Normal Era
- Creating an Organisational Leadership Development Plan
- Virtual Leadership: Digital Acumen and Digital Transformation
- Business Model Generation: Context, Design Drivers and Constraints
- A Solution Focused Approach to Leadership: Practical Techniques
- Trust and the Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Reviewing Audacious Targets: the Pygmalion Principle
- Walking into the Future: NLP Tactics to Develop your Organisation and Career
- Keeping your Customer in Focus: Soft System Methodology
- Setting The “Creative” Leader: Design Thinking to Do It solution
- Review of the Week Programmes: Highs and Lows
- Closing Statements: My Post Workshop Actions, Commitment and Intent
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course