Why Choose this Training Course?
This Third-Party Logistics (3PL), Warehouse, Transportation and Supply Chain Management training course focuses on the sustainability of an organization which has been gaining momentum over the last decade. It is a topic that has reached the Executive Board in companies across the Globe. A simplified explanation of Logistics and Supply Chain sustainability revolves around an organization’s Supply Chain’s efforts in the area of environment, waste and risk assessment and improvement.
This Third Party Logistics (3PL), Warehouse, Transportation and Supply Chain Management training course is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics / demand point of view and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, you will be able to:
- Gather new insights into developing logistics and supply chain to achieve competitive advantage
- Have an increased understanding of the impact of logistics and supply chain management on costs and financial performance
- Implement successful cooperation with supply chain partners including third party logistics.
- Appreciation of approaches and frameworks that can be applied to different market segments
- Review of the latest thinking on supply chain strategy, planning and execution
- Understand the different techniques to manage and optimize the warehouse
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Employees and Managers working in
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Materials Management
- Distribution and Logistics
- Definitions of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- History and the Development
- Understanding the Supply Chain Dynamics
- The Power of Supply Chain
- International and Global Logistics
- The Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Logistics Management
- Warehouse Cost & Types
- Warehouse Activities & Operations
- Warehouse Location & Layout
- Warehouse Resources & Equipment
- Warehouse Technologies
- Warehouse Safety Procedures
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics
- Management Key Decisions
- Types of Mode or Intermodal System
- Incoterms in Transportation and the Liabilities
- Documentation in Transportation
- Hazardous Materials Handling & Transportation
- Packaging Principles
- Types of Logistics Partners
- Why 3PL?
- Selecting 3PL
- Advantages & Disadvantages of 3PL
- Evaluating 3PL Performance
- 3PL Technologies & Trends
- Suppliers and Service Providers Selections
- Single sourcing vs. Multi sourcing
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders
- Purchasing Process
- Negotiation Process
- Creating a “Win-win” strategy
- Contracts Management
- Measuring Suppliers and the Purchasing Performance
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course