Why Choose this Training Course?
Medical Procurement and Supply Chain Management Training Course is a unique program gives you the chance to explore the world of supply chain targeting the health sector uncovering the related issues and solving the underlying challenges in this important sector.
In a world filled with many challenges, a world surrounded with epidemics and health issues. The control of any organization supply chain became a very challenging job. Most of the companies nowadays are facing lots of troubles when it comes to securing the material and products sourcing channels to support the customers, and reducing the related and hidden cost considering the demand Hugh variability and external environment risks.
In this Copex training course, we are considering all of these variables and delivering a very special course to address supply chain only from the health sector perspective trying to solve these problems and improving the company’s performance and increasing the skills and its supply chain members.
By the end of this Copex training course, participants become fully equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to effectively implement their learning upon their return to the workplace. And they will be able to master the different learned methods to reduce the overall supply chain cost which will impact the organization’s profit.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course you should achieve these goals:
- Understand the term “Supply Chain” according to the latest global definitions.
- Get introduced to the procurement cycle and how to build partnerships with suppliers.
- Knowing how to select the right suppliers and evaluate their performance
- Mastering the negotiation cycle and reducing related costs.
- Getting familiar with the methods used to order and store medical products.
- Know how to design KPIs for the SC organization, set targets, and analyze supply chain performance
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Contract Manager
- Material Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Supply Chain Management Introduction
- The Power of Supply Chain
- The evolution of Supply Chain
- Business & Supply Chain Strategies
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Supply Chain Evolution & Technologies
- Supply Chain 4.0
- Procurement Cycle
- Procurement Approaches
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Purchasing Process
- Measuring Suppliers and the Purchasing Performance
- Stakeholders Negotiation and Contracts Management
- Negotiation Process
- Successful Negotiator Characteristics
- Negotiation Do’s & Don’ts
- Contracts Management
- Consideration in Medical Products Management
- Inventory Cost
- Aggregate Inventory Management
- Replenishment Strategies
- Inventory Accuracy Audit
- Warehouse & Inventory Technologies
- Measuring the overall supply chain performance
- Continuous improvement methods
- Supply Chain & Procurement KPIs
- Introduction to Lean & Six Sigma
- Recent Trends in Supply Chain Operations & Technologies
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course