Why Choose this Training Course?
How can you improve your organisation’s vital cash flow?
Cash flow is the vital fuel that maintains the health of your enterprise and drives growth – lack of cash is the leading cause of business collapse. That’s why the wise say ‘cash is king’.
This hands-on cash flow training course will set you up with the practical financial skills you need for effective cash flow management and optimisation. Employing powerful Excel modelling tools delegates will build a range of functional skills, tools and techniques to help them plan, manage and improve their organisation’s cash flow.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and analyse the drivers of business cash flow
- Give practical advice on working capital optimisation
- Build and use effective tools to produce reliable forecasts
- Carry out capital investment appraisals
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Cost and management accountants
- Treasury department staff
- Managers and budget holders
- Procurement and supply chain professionals
- Receivables and payables team members
- Identifying the drivers of business cash flow
- Cash flow ratio analysis and interpretation
- Understanding cost behaviour
- Analysing and optimising working capital
- Optimising cash reesources
- Principles of capital investment decision-making
- Mastering discounted cash flow analysis
- Sources and cost of business funding
- Funding strategy and optimal capital structure
- Building an Excel cash flow forecast model
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course