Why Choose this Training Course?
In today's dynamic business landscape, organizations face increasing regulatory scrutiny and financial crime risks. It has become imperative for companies to establish robust Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance programs while upholding strong corporate governance practices. The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance and Corporate Governance Master Class is an advanced and intensive 5-day training program tailored for professionals seeking to master the interplay between AML compliance and corporate governance.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of AML regulations and their integration with corporate governance
- Implement and enhance AML compliance frameworks within their organizations
- Navigate complex regulatory environments while maintaining ethical corporate governance
- Effectively manage AML risks and conduct investigations
- Develop and advocate for a culture of compliance and ethical conduct
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Corporate Governance Professionals
- Legal and Regulatory Affairs Executives
- Risk Managers
- Board Members and Directors
- Senior Executives in Financial Institutions and Corporations
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The facilitator will provide interactive presentation that incorporates slides, videos, group discussion, and practical exercises to examine all aspects of the topic.
- Understanding Money Laundering and AML Regulatory Landscape
- Role of Corporate Governance in AML Compliance
- Regulatory Frameworks and International Standards
- Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practices
- Designing and Implementing AML Policies and Procedures
- Training and Awareness Programs
- AML Compliance Testing and Audit
- AML Risk Assessment and Risk-Based Approach
- Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Role of Boards and Directors in AML Compliance
- Effective Governance Structures for AML
- Conducting AML Investigations and Due Diligence
- Reporting Suspicious Transactions and Whistleblower Programs
- Regulatory Reporting and Cooperation with Authorities
- AML Compliance Challenges and Emerging Trends
- Fostering a Culture of Compliance and Ethics
- Promoting AML Awareness Throughout the Organization
- Ethics in Decision-Making and Corporate Governance
- Final Projects, Presentation of Projects, and Certification
- Copex Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.