Why Choose this Training Course?
How can your organisation balance profits and sustainability?
Today’s businesses can no longer ignore or simply pay lip service to Key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues - key stakeholders expect leading organisations to actively engage and manage these key areas of concern.
This leading edge COPEX training course addresses the fundamental principles and provides the relevant insights to your organisation that needs to develop a sustainable approach to finance that will address these challenges and create value for the organisation, as well as its stakeholders and wider society.
Using proven learning techniques in a participative workshop format, an expert trainer will help you to develop the practical skills that you need to take part in this exciting development in business finance.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Master the aims and principles of sustainable finance
- Understand key environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues
- Identify impact on business and financial strategy
- Develop meaningful tools for sustainable finance reporting
- Build financial models to assess sustainable finance and other risks
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Financial reporting team members
- Strategy team members
- Risk management professionals
- Finance managers
- Budget managers
- Commercial managers
- Capital investment and project team members
- Principles and foundation of sustainable finance
- Environmental issues and concerns
- Social issues and concerns
- Governance issues and concerns
- Ethical issues and concerns
- Defining organisational scope for sustainable finance
- Concepts of stakeholder value
- The purpose of competitive companies
- Principles and practice in corporate governance
- Redefining competitive business strategy
- Understanding business models and their disruption
- Identifying key success factors
- Using strategy maps to identify key performance indicators
- The traditional financial analysis toolkit
- Conventional measures of stakeholder value
- Selecting the right key performance measures
- Designing internal reports on sustainable finance
- Principles of Integrated Reporting <IR>
- The challenges of sustainable investment
- Scenarios for business model reinvention
- Key decision factors for sustainable financial investment
- Traditional tools of investment appraisal
- Factoring in the environmental and social dimension
- Limitations of conventional investment appraisal methods
- Traditional approaches to understanding business risk
- Risk aspects from a sustainable finance perspective
- Sustainable finance developments in banking
- Sustainable finance developments in financial investments
- Financial modelling of risk under sustainable finance conditions
- The way forward in sustainable finance
- A COPEX Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course